I love it when I stumble upon the most delicious smoothie recipe. Insert Blueberry Pie Smoothie here. Well, actually this one I can’t take full credit for. J.P was in the kitchen preparing his morning smoothie and I was looking on thinking “what is he making? Is that even going to taste good?” I twisted his arm very hard to get him to add the goji berries and we are both glad he did! This smoothie turned out amazing.
I love the blueberry, vanilla and maple syrup combination. The sweetness of the maple syrup really brings out the vanilla and blueberry flavor. The pecans add a nice crust like flavor making this the perfect blueberry pie smoothie. Speaking of pie, have you tried my apple pie smoothie?
Check out this blueberry pie smoothie recipe:
- 1 capsule activated charcoal
- 1 tbsp green clay or any clay will do
- 1 tsp or more water
- 1-2 drops Frankincense Essential Oil or Chamomile Essential Oil or Cypress Essential Oil
- 1/2-1 tsp castor oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together into a smooth paste in a wooden bowl using a wooden spoon
- Wash face with a mild cleanser and pat partially dry.
- Apply the mask evenly and let sit until dry, about 10 minutes.
- After the mask dries, wash it off, pat face and apply a some coconut oil.
- If you are having difficulties removing the activated charcoal off your face, wipe coconut oil over your face to help remove the lingering charcoal.
Looking for more smoothies?
- Chocolate Hemp Joy Shake
- Almond Bliss Smoothie
- Vanilla Strawberry Creamsicle Smoothie
- Apple Pie Smoothie
- Cake Batter Milkshake