I love it when I stumble upon the most delicious smoothie recipe. Insert Blueberry Pie Smoothie here. Well, actually this one I can’t take full credit for. J.P was in the kitchen preparing his morning smoothie and I was looking on thinking “what is he making? Is that even going to taste good?” I twisted his arm very hard to get him to add the goji berries and we are both glad he did! This smoothie turned out amazing.
I love the blueberry, vanilla and maple syrup combination. The sweetness of the maple syrup really brings out the vanilla and blueberry flavor. The pecans add a nice crust like flavor making this the perfect blueberry pie smoothie. Speaking of pie, have you tried my apple pie smoothie?
Check out this blueberry pie smoothie recipe:
Blueberry Chia Creamsicle Smoothie
- 2 cups of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of water or coconut milk for a creamier taste
- 1/2 cup of cashews soaked 2-4 hours
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds where to buy
- 1 tbsp of lumuca powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder where to buy
- pinch of salt
- Place the chia seeds in your high powered blender and blend into a meal.
- Add the cashews, lumuca powder and water to the chia meal and puree until smooth.
- Add the frozen blueberries, vanilla extract and pinch of salt to the cashew mixture.
- Blend all the ingredients until creamy.
Looking for more smoothies?
- Chocolate Hemp Joy Shake
- Almond Bliss Smoothie
- Vanilla Strawberry Creamsicle Smoothie
- Apple Pie Smoothie
- Cake Batter Milkshake