As far as sustainable living is concerned, I have a lot of knowledge to share with you and your audience. And when I say a lot, I mean, A LOT.
As far as sustainable living is concerned, I have a lot of knowledge to share with you and your audience.
And when I say a lot, I mean, A LOT.
With my voracious appetite for information and ninja research skills, I’ve made it my mission to figure out how to live as sustainable a life as possible.
I’ve also built an incredibly successful business while always putting my ethics first. There’s nothing I love more than sharing my best tips and insights with people with similar interests and values.
Hire me to deliver a message to your audience
I’m regularly commissioned to write for magazines and online publications and enjoy speaking about green living and entrepreneurship to audiences of all kinds.
My favorite topics include:
- Sustainable Fashion: What is it, how to shop for it, and the ins and outs of building a capsule wardrobe.
- Zero-Waste Living: Tips and strategies for living a zero-waste lifestyle while simultaneously raising small children.
- Non-Toxic Living: How to systematically remove harmful toxins from your home.
- The Power of Authentic Connections: How to build genuine business relationships that last the test of time using social media.
- The Secret to Building a Successful Network Marketing Business: How to create financial and location independence for you and your family.
- How I Created My Four-Year Career: The steps I followed to create my network marketing business.
Want to collaborate? Click here to share the details of your publication or event with me now:
Hire me to facilitate an in-person or virtual DIY workshop
I love sharing simple, straightforward recipes for health, wellness, and household cleaning supplies, so you better believe I love teaching others how to make them, too!
Essential Oils Workshop:
Participants will learn the basics of essential oils, before getting hands-on and making their own foaming soap, bath salts, sugar scrub, and all-natural, multi-surface cleaning sprays to take home.
This workshop is suitable for participants of all ages and is designed to be delivered to groups of up to 10 to 15 people.
Brew Your Own Kombucha:
This workshop begins with an introduction to kombucha and its benefits before we dive into the essential basics of homebrewing. Each participant will leave with a step-by-step plan, a bottle of pre-brewed kombucha, and a SCOBY of their own to take home.
This workshop is suitable for participants of all ages and is designed to be delivered to groups of up to 10 people.
Click here to find out more about how you can book me to deliver a workshop to your audience.
Join my Young Living team
Back in 2009, when I watched Food Inc. and suddenly began questioning the way my husband and I were living, never did I once think I’d be earning an above-average monthly income as a Young Living Diamond leader, just by sharing my love for green living and essential oils. But I am.
And you know what? It’s been a wild ride!
Over the years, I've had the opportunity to...
- Travel and meet people who grow the amazing botanicals used to create our essential oils.
- Receive sales and marketing training from some of the top leaders in the network marketing industry.
- Share the stage with top network marketers and share my story, knowledge, and expertise with audiences of up to 5,000 people.
- Make long-lasting relationships with like-minded, eco-conscious people all over the world.But the best thing?
But the best thing?
I get to lead my team and run my business while being present for my children during the years that they need me the most.
If you’re interested in creating a similar life for you and your family, get in touch!