Good Girl Gone Green Website and Live a Little More Green Membership
Last Updated May 21st, 2020
I. Live a Little More Green Membership Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation Policy – please email email@example.com two business days before the end of your monthly subscription to not be charged for the following month. Put Live a Little More Green Membership Cancellation in the email subject line. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any charges made should the subscription not have been cancelled with sufficient notice.
- Contact information – email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about your membership.
- The Live a Little More Green Membership is 1$ USD for the first 30 days and thereafter, it will increase to 19.99$ USD a month based on your subscription date. *The Live a Little More Green Membership monthly subscription price is 19.99$ USD and will be charged every 30 days based on the day you subscribed to the Live a Little More Green Membership.
- The price of 19.99$ USD will be your forever monthly price even if the price increases as long as you do not cancel your membership.
- Live a Little More Green Membership will appear as the change on your credit card.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any changes made to Member details and/ or payment information.
- You need to be 18 years or over to be a Live a Little More Green Member. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 18 or under.
- You will have full access to the exclusive Facebook Group and the website while you are a member of the Live a Little More Green Membership.
- Being a Member is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for those who follow our reasonable rules. So please, as part of our community, act in a way that aligns with the values of our Membership, being respectful of others in our shared space.
- You agree to use our website and Facebook Group only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
- All the content in the Live a Little More Green Membership is for members of the community only. Please do not share the content (videos, PDFs etc.) outside of the group or website.
- We own all the Live a Little More Green Membership materials (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the site, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property. You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our Live a Little More Green Membership Content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
- Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email. We do not sell your email address or sensitive information to third parties.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability – The Live a Little More Green Membership makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to this site. All the materials on this site are provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall the Live a Little More Green Membership or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials.
By using goodgirlgonegreen.com, also referred to as the “Website” or the “Site”, all visitors, referred to as “User”, “you” and “you're” are bound by these Terms and Conditions. The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to 9028498 CANADA INC. d/b/a Good Girl Gone Green®️ or Stephanie Moram. Accessing this Site constitutes a use of the Site and an acceptance to the Terms provided herein. To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
III. Use of the Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
IV. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, copyright of all articles, blogs, information and materials found on goodgirlgonegreen.com belongs solely to Good Girl Gone Green®️. You may not reproduce or redistribute the articles, blogs, information, and materials found on goodgirlgonegreen.com without the express written permission of Good Girl Gone Green®️. Furthermore, the Site contains intellectual property owned by Good Girl Gone Green®️, including, without limitation, trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property as well as the Good Girl Gone Green®️ name, logo, all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent.
Goodgirlgonegreen.com may offer goods or services (“product”) for sale on behalf of Good Girl Gone Green®️. By placing an order through goodgirlgonegreen.com you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to these Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to availability. Delivery times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which Good Girl Gone Green®️ will not be responsible. In order to contract with Good Girl Gone Green®️ through goodgirlgonegreen.com, you must be over 18 years of age and possess either an account with Paypal, Stripe, or a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Good Girl Gone Green®️ and goodgirlgonegreen.com retain the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the Paypal account or credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product(s). All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Prior to placing an order, you will be asked to accept these terms and conditions. A contract between us will be formed after you have clicked the appropriate box to indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions and tendered your payment. While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Otherwise, ONCE THE PRODUCT YOU HAVE PURCHASED HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO YOU, NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE. Delivery costs, if any, will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost'. Any additional charges such as taxes, if any, will also be displayed before you are asked to submit payment. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check to ensure your payment method is valid and your payment will be processed. Once we are certain of your payment being processed your order will be fulfilled.
Furthermore, goodgirlgonegreen.com is an affiliate of Amazon.com, Inc. as well as Young Living Essential Oils. As such, goodgirlgonegreen.com may provide links to third-party websites that include affiliate tracking. Any purchases made through those affiliate links are subject to the terms and conditions of those third-party websites, not these goodgirlgonegreen.com Terms and Conditions. Similarly, any refunds or cancellations would be governed by the terms and conditions found on those third-party websites.
VI. Limitation of Liability
We will do our best to ensure all facts and statements on this site and in our materials are true and correct to the best of our knowledge. We will do our best to ensure all facts and statements in our work do not infringe upon any copyright or other rights of a third party. However, Good Girl Gone Green®️ can't be liable to you, or any third party, for damages, including lost profits, lost savings, complaints, claims, litigation or other incidental, consequential or special damages which may arise from your use of goodgirlgonegreen.com or your relationship with Good Girl Gone Green®️. The foregoing applies even if Good Girl Gone Green®️ was advised of the possibility of or could have foreseen the damages. In those jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages, liability is limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by law.
VII. Third-Party Resources
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content or policies of third-party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Good Girl Gone Green®️ or goodgirlgonegreen.com. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments and expenses, as well as third-party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defence, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defence without our prior written consent.
IX. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the Province of Quebec in Canada as applied to contracts that are executed and performed entirely in Quebec, Canada. The exclusive venue for any arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be Montreal, Quebec. The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration or other dispute resolution procedures. If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of these Terms and Conditions, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
The owners and operators of goodgirlgonegreen.com may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time so please check back regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
XII. Entire Agreement