Chocolate. Where are all my chocolate lovers? I know you are out there. So, how about some homemade chocolate almond bark?
This recipe takes just a few ingredients and little time. I love how easy it is to make and how tasty it is. It’s especially fun to customize the flavor – Chocolate Mint? Chocolate Coconut? Chocolate Chai? Whatever you choose. The sky is not the limit with this delicious chocolate.
Recently, I took my chocolate to the next level by adding some organic almonds to make a scrumptious chocolate almond bark.
Homemade Chocolate Almond Bark
Chocolate Almond Bark
- Make sure your coconut oil and coconut butter are in a liquid state. You can slightly heat them on very low on the stove-top.
- Add the oil, butter and cacao powder in a mixing bowl and stir.
- Add the liquid sweetener and vanilla flavor. Stir.
- Now mix in the almonds.
- Pour the chocolate and almond mixture in a 9 x 9 glass square dish.
- Place in the freezer for about an hour.
- Once the chocolate is hard, take it out of the freezer and break into pieces. Either put the chocolate bark back in the freezer or place in the fridge.
- If you leave the chocolate at room temperature too long it will become slightly soft because of the coconut oil.
More chocolate recipes you might like