This Homemade chocolate recipe tastes better than any store-bought on the market and you have control over all the ingredients.
No soy lecithin or dairy milk or unrecognizable ingredients that sometimes sneak up on you without warning!
They are a pinch to make- it is just waiting for the chocolate to set that can be cumbersome. But totally worth it. Add some creamy raspberry filling to your chocolate experience and you have a winning combination and healthy treat for you and your family.
Do you make your own chocolates? How about some raspberry chocolates?
Homemade Chocolate Recipe
- 2 cups raspberries
- 5-6 Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for 4 hours)
- Gently melt the cacao butter in a pot or double boiler.
- Once melted, add the cacao powder to the pot and stir to combine.
- Next, add your liquid sweetener of choice. Stir.
- Set aside.
- Add the raspberries to a high powered blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the dates. Blend together until the dates are broken up
- Now add the cashews and blend up until a creamy texture.
- Take your silicone cupcakes liners and place them in muffin tins.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into each muffin liner. Place in the freezer until solid, which should take about 10 minutes.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture over the solid chocolate. Place back in the freezer. This will take several hours to become solid.
- Spoon the remaining chocolate over the raspberry mixture and place it in the freezer until hard. Another 10 minutes.
More chocolate recipes you might like