Before we dive into this homemade aftershave recipe, I have a question for you…
Raise your hand if the man in your life uses DIY products at home and secretly loves it? That’s what I thought. Pre-shave oil, shaving cream, bread oil, aftershave, and deodorant are just a few products that can easily be made at home for the manliest of men.
Take this homemade aftershave recipe, for example, it is perfect for that special man in your life! It is super easy to whip up, smells super manly, only contains 4 ingredients, and 3 of them are essential oils that you most probably have at home already. No ugly ingredients list with this homemade aftershave.
Aftershave for Men
- 15 ml Avocado Oil or Coconut Oil
- 15 ml bottle I reuse my old essential oil bottles
- 5 drops Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- 3 drops Valor Essential Oil
- 3 drops Black Spruce Essential Oil
- Take your bottle and add the essential oils. Top the bottle off with the avocado oil. If using coconut oil, gently melt the coconut oil and drop the oils in after it is melted.
Click HERE to Pin It