A few months ago, I stumbled upon Purely Twins– a great site with lots of raw and vegan recipes. Yum. What caught my eye was their Triple Layer Mini Protein Brownie Cakes. As soon as I saw the recipe, I created it right away and I am so happy I did. Best.Treat.Ever. No exaggeration here. Every time I make this crazy amazing brownie, I gave little E some, but it seemed she was only interested in the avocado part, not the chocolate. Weird, kid!
Back to the kitchen I went and made her, her own little treat. She loves it. She could eat the whole batch in one day, which is most definitely not a bad thing. When she wants some she points to the freezer and tries to say avocado! Too cute.
Don't mind the picture- when they are in the freezer they actually freezer and get a little crusty, but little E still gobbles them down! They tend to get all green and mushy when she eats them.
Checkout those avocado fudge hands! I told you she loves them.
- 1 avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 2-3 soaked dates
- 1 tsp of vanilla flavor
- Add mint extract for a fresh and minty taste.
- Add a tablespoon of raw cacao powder for a richer chocolatey melt in your mouth taste.
- Add both flavors!
- Place all your ingredients in your high powered blender, I used my twister jar from Blendtec or a food processor would work.
- Blend until smoothie.
- Pour the mixture in a rectangular dish, and smooth out until even.
- Place in the freezer. Cut up into squares when hard and ready to eat.
There are affiliate links in this post. Any purchases made will put a few pennies in my pocket and support the continued content in this blog. Thank you!