One of my favorite nuts is cashews, besides almonds of course. They are not only tasty but just perfect for sweet and not so sweet dips, pies, vegan cheeses, homemade cashew milk and smoothies. I always have them on hand at home. I soak a large batch and after 4 hours, rinse them and pop them in the freezer for future use. So you can see how easy it is to make this delicious vanilla cashew cream all the time.
What fruit will you be dipping in this vanilla cashew cream?
Vanilla Cashew Cream
- 2 cups of cashews; soaked for 4 hours
- 1 cup or more of filtered water <--affiliate
- 3-4 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder <--affiliate link
- Place all the ingredients in a high powered blender (<--affiliate link). Blend until creamy.
For other healthy foods, check out:
- Raw Tzatziki Sauce
- Chocolate Coconut Butter
- Lemon Ginger Dressing
- Almond Butter
- Chia Paste
- Raw Chia Seed Strawberry Jam