Seems like it is shake time! I just love the combination of chocolate and bananas, but that can get so boring after a while. I figured I needed to step up my game and add some super-foods (where to buy). There is where the hemp part comes in- chocolate hemp shake sounds just perfect, no?. I am a such a big hemp seeds fan for all these reasons:
- They are an incredible vegan source of biologically available and easily digested protein.
- They contain a healthy anti-inflammatory 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fat.
- They are rich in disease-fighting, plant-based phytonutrients and anti-aging antioxidants such as vitamin E.
- They provide a rich array of minerals including zinc, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and iron.
- and they can be grown in Canada!
Now that you know how awesome these little seeds are, run out and get some to add to this most delicious and creamy shake! You will not regret it!
For more healthy chocolate recipes:
- Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Chocolate Tarts
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Chocolate mint Smoothie
- Almond Butter Cups
Click +1 Below: Chocolate Hemp Shake
Click Here to PIN IT