A few months ago, I made these delicious cookie dough bites, and was craving them in a bad way last week. I didn’t have any coconut butter (homemade recipe) on hand, and to be honest was too lazy to make some. I was, however, in the process of making my little one some cookies. While I was preparing the dough, I stuck a spoon in and popped some in my mouth. I am so glad I did because this is how the cookie dough squares were born, and I didn’t even have to make coconut butter. I baked one batch and while they were baking, I placed another batch in the freezer to make squares.
If I had to choose, I throughly enjoy the raw dough better. I find the baked version has a much stronger almond taste which is nice, but I prefer the less subtle almond taste in the raw dough.
These squares are most definitely going to make my holiday menu!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Squares
- Combine all the ingredients expect the chocolate chips in a mixing bowl and incorporate well. I used my hands.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Take the dough and press it down into a 9×9 glass pan.
- Put in the freezer until firm, and cute into squares.
- Place in the fridge for storage.
- If you leave them out of the fridge too long they become soft and gooey
There are affiliate links in this post. Any purchases made will put a few pennies in my pocket and support the continued content in this blog. Thank you!