Since all this cold weather has arrived and it seems like it may just stay for a while, I needed some healthy soups to add to my collection to stay warm. I order some celery root last week in my basket and thought I need to make a soup with this ugly vegetable! Celery root is a great addition to any soup because it makes it creamy like potatoes but adds a celery taste. I just love the subtle hint of celery in this soup in particular.
Are you going to give this creamy carrot quinoa soup a go?[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:16]
Now, the yummy soup is ready to be gobbled down. I had this for dinner last night and will be enjoying it for lunch today.
I am sure this would taste delicious with a nice piece of sprouted bread.
Enjoy the yumminess in a bowl!
Looking for more healthy soups?
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Cauliflower Leek Soup
- Basic vegetable Soup
- 10 Spectacular Fall Soup Recipes from Weed'Em & Reap
- Creamy Leek Soup from Stupid Easy Paleo
- Roasted Winter Vegetable Soup from Happy Healthnut
- Spiced Apple Butternut Soup from Gutsy by Nature
- Pumpkin Soup from Living Low Carb One Day at a Time
- Butternut Squash Soup from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
Click +1 – Cream Carrot Quinoa Soup