I made some basic hazelnut milk about a month ago and felt like I needed to spice it up a little bit. There are so many different combinations to play with when it comes to a nut and seed milk. Actually- endless. I decided to make chocolate hazelnut milk! Everything tastes better with a small splash of chocolate, no?
What are your favorite nut/seed ilk combinations? [print_this]
Chocolate Hazelnut Milk
Yields: 1 cup
- Put all the ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Blend until creamy.
Tips and notes
- You can add more sweetness if needed such as dates, maple syrup, honey, or agave.
- If you wanted a slightly healthier version, add some greens like spinach or kale.
- You can use all the hazelnut milk from the recipe. Just adjust the amount of cacao powder being used.
For other healthy drink options, check out:
- Homemade Coconut Milk
- Almond Milk
- Vanilla Strawberry Creamsicle Smoothie
- Ruby Red Apple Juice
- Cake Batter Milkshake
There are affiliate links in this post. Any purchases made will put a few pennies in my pocket and support the continued content in this blog. Thank you!