Why not go green? This really is the question.
Everyone has their own personal reasons for joining the “green revolution” as well as what they believe constitutes living green! Over the years, I have become more in tune with my “green” inner self.
Here are my top ten reasons why everyone should try to live a little more environmentally responsible:
- It supports the local economy
- It reduces the amount of trash in our landfills
- It is good for your health
- It combats global warming
- It reduces dependence on foreign oil
- It lowers consumption of natural resources
- It is good for your wallet
- It promotes technological advancement
- It saves endangered species
- Simply because going green never felt so good!