Almonds are one of my favorite nuts and I try to make an effort to consume them daily either solo or in a smoothie or in a nut dip. I am always experimenting with different nuts and flavors when it comes to smoothies, and I think I found a winner with this combination.
What do you think? Are you going to give it a try?
Almond Bliss Smoothie
Yields: 1 serving in a pint glass or mason jar
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk or 1/4 cup of almonds and 1 1/2 cups of water (always preferable to soak your almonds before consuming)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 1Tbsp of flax seeds
- 1 tsp of vanilla flavor
- 2-3 soft dates
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 1-2 Tbsp of dried coconut flakes
- Optional: 1 Tbsp of vanilla protein powder
- Put the almond milk, coconut oil, flax seeds, vanilla flavor, dates and maple syrup into a high powered blender. Blend until creamy.
- Add the frozen banana, and optional ingredients. Blend
- Add the coconut flakes and gently blend.
Enjoy this almond bliss in a glass!
Want to enjoy some other fun and tasty smoothies? Check out these ones:
There are affiliate links in this post. Any purchases made will put a few pennies in my pocket and support the continued content in this blog. Thank you!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
MEDICAL DISCLOSURE: The information included on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. None of the opinions expressed here are meant to diagnose or treat any disease or illness. You should always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for your own situation or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.