Raw Walnut Pâté
This is my go to pâté. Love me some walnut pâté. It is so easy and quick to make with simple ingredients. I love to stuff it in peppers or in cucumber boats. It also adds a nice texture and taste to veggie sandwiches either on spread on bread or lettuce and rice wraps. I am sure some more liquid could be added to the mixture such as water to make it creamy and this would make it a great veggie dip!
What is your favorite veggie dip?
The versatile Walnut Pâté
- 2 cups walnuts (where to buy); soaked for 4 hours
- 1 cup spinach; packed
- 2-3 tbsp red onions; chopped
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut amines (where to buy)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Grind the walnuts in a food processor until coarsely ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until the mixture is well combined and it resembles a crumble.
Notes and Tips
The coconut amines can be substituted with tamari sauce.
Use pecans or sunflower seeds in place of the walnuts. It will just perhaps give a different taste and texture.
If you don't have spinach, try another leafy green.
Stuff the pâté in peppers or cucumbers boats.
Serve them as a spread in lettuce, collard green or rice wraps with chopped vegetables.
Use a substitute for meat in tacos.
The possibilities are endless.
Click Here to PIN IT
For other healthy foods, check out:
- Raw Tzatziki Sauce
- Vegan Mayo
- Chocolate Coconut Butter
- Lemon Ginger Dressing
- Almond Butter
- Vanilla Cashew Cream
- Raw Chia Seed Strawberry Jam