Raw Walnut Pâté
This is my go to pâté. Love me some walnut pâté. It is so easy and quick to make with simple ingredients. I love to stuff it in peppers or in cucumber boats. It also adds a nice texture and taste to veggie sandwiches either on spread on bread or lettuce and rice wraps. I am sure some more liquid could be added to the mixture such as water to make it creamy and this would make it a great veggie dip!
What is your favorite veggie dip?
The versatile Walnut Pâté
- Remaining nut pulp from one almond milk recipe
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut (where to buy)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup of homemade chocolate chips or cacao nibs (where to buy) for a more bitter taste
- 1/4-1/2 cup of liquid sweetener; maple syrup, honey, or coconut syrup
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and incorporate the ingredients until smooth.
- Place batter into a 20x20 glass baking dish.
- Place in the freezer until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Notes and Tips
If you don't have almond pulp, you can use 1 cup of almond meal.
You can either leave the bars in the fridge or freezer. I prefer the freezer.
Be creative and add other ingredients such as raisins or cranberries.
Click Here to PIN IT
For other healthy foods, check out:
- Raw Tzatziki Sauce
- Vegan Mayo
- Chocolate Coconut Butter
- Lemon Ginger Dressing
- Almond Butter
- Vanilla Cashew Cream
- Raw Chia Seed Strawberry Jam