After seeing how popular my Chocolate Coconut Butter was, I decided to incorporate it into another recipe. Please don’t mind the dog poop looking picture. I tried. I really tried to get a good shot. Surprisingly,this was the best one, and you all thought I was a professional photographer?
First, you will need to make a half batch of my Chocolate Coconut Butter. After you have whipped that up, take spoonfuls and place them on a cookie sheet or glass plate or anything really. Put it in the freezer while you prepare the Chocolate Nut Bars.
Chocolate Nut Bar
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of pistachios
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1 cups of cacao powder (or carob powder)
- 4 dates
- 2-4 tbsp of water
- 1tsp or more of vanilla flavor
- Place all the nuts and seeds in the food processor and process until it becomes a nut/seed meal.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the nut/seed meal and incorporate it in the food processor until it becomes a dough like mixture.
- Make little square or rectangular bars.
- Once the nut bars are made, press the chocolate coconut pieces into the bars.
- You can either keep them in the fridge or freezer.
If you enjoy chocolate, you will be loving these. The picture doesn’t do it any justice.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
MEDICAL DISCLOSURE: The information included on this website is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. None of the opinions expressed here are meant to diagnose or treat any disease or illness. You should always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for your own situation or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan.