Chocolate Coconut Bites
After seeing how popular my Chocolate Coconut Butter was, I decided to incorporate it into another recipe. Please don’t mind the dog poop looking picture. I tried. I really tried to get a good shot. Surprisingly,this was the best one, and you all thought I was a professional photographer?
First, you will need to make a half batch of my Chocolate Coconut Butter. After you have whipped that up, take spoonfuls and place them on a cookie sheet or glass plate or anything really. Put it in the freezer while you prepare the Chocolate Nut Bars.
Chocolate Nut Bar
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of pistachios
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1 cups of cacao powder (or carob powder)
- 4 dates
- 2-4 tbsp of water
- 1tsp or more of vanilla flavor
- Place all the nuts and seeds in the food processor and process until it becomes a nut/seed meal.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the nut/seed meal and incorporate it in the food processor until it becomes a dough like mixture.
- Make little square or rectangular bars.
- Once the nut bars are made, press the chocolate coconut pieces into the bars.
- You can either keep them in the fridge or freezer.
If you enjoy chocolate, you will be loving these. The picture doesn’t do it any justice.